SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

speculation

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Think you guys need to take a long hard look at yourselves. Things aren't going your way and now some of you are turning on each other because of differing opinions. There is no ANN so speculation is a waste of time. You all took a punt like everyone else so suck it up and either move on or see how the hand plays out. Having a go at each other for some opinion posted 6 months ago seems a waste of time and effort. I got out at 47 from avg 12 picked up some more at 29 sold them for 33 made some beer money. I am waiting to see. There are a lot of stocks to make dollars on(or lose on). Seems lately I get on SDL forum to see what is happening and the same old crap is still going on from a year ago. AGO are looking pretty good if you still want to play with iron ore. For what it is worth at best IMO the TO will go through and you will get your 45c and at worst we will head back to the 10 -20 c range. The fundamentals haven't changed apart from the price of IO. Apart from these things we know Sweet Fanny adams. As the cops say in the movies-"move on, nothing to see here". I know it is easy for me to say these things as I am out and in the green but that is the risk you take.
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.