PDN 0.30% $10.06 paladin energy ltd

All these conspiracy theories!!! I for one would love to see...

1. 378 Posts.
    All these conspiracy theories!!! I for one would love to see some excitement (and hopefully an SP spike) that a potential TO would create. Whilst I would love to see it I cannot imagine a number beyond 50% of the current SP would be on offer if an offer was tabled. The really positive thing here is that any "genuine" interest and/or offer should have a positive effect on SP which is drastically needed. Sometimes knocking the initial bid back also spikes the SP further as it is considered undervalued (hence my excitement).

If there was an offer tabled I would think it would be somewhere between 30-38cps (latest capital raising was at 26c so would have to be at a premium to this I would think) and what I would like to see (however unrealistic) is an offer >80cps.

Here's hoping for some positive sentiment on Monday.

IMO - this is unfortunately a lot of hot air, rumour and innuendo. Hope not but fact is that it didn't spike on Friday (or in Canada) and this market leaks like a sieve so I would have expected it would have transpired in a SP increase

BTW - I hope shorters get burnt big time by any movement although unfortunately them and the institutional investors would have probably been trading and shorting this stock for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.06
Change
-0.030(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $3.007B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.27 $10.30 $9.99 $14.64M 1.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2268 $10.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.06 9758 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.