DRO 2.16% $1.14 droneshield limited

Speculations, page-16

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Nothing of what you've written adds any weight to your initial sp projection.

"DRO is easily going to exceed the current SP in the short term"

Supported by
    1. Backlog of contracts to fill valued at $30m - we knew about this before Xmas. Not new.
    2. Sales pipeline of over $400m - we've had this for a very long time too
    3. Now in profit - true, but so what?
    4. "Pour more into growth" - what do you mean, product development? We've already poured money into expanding our production capacity and we're moving into new offices (they look really nice) as well as hiring out MORE staff to build the team out further.
    5. We will never hit 45c again

I'm glad you're enthusiastic but perhaps temper this with realistic and grounded rationale. Im thrilled we have new holders and look forward to us growing further but I want people to have realistic expectations.

We're already up tremendously for the year. Now is a good time for consolidation as Short Term traders can take profits (and some LTH can take a bit to) as new money continues to accumulate before we leg up again preferably on news of the near-term $200m possible contracts. If we revisit our gaps - great i'll be adding more as any new holder should be doing at those levels (i.e. down burn all your powder because of FOMO) but lets be sensible and rationale about valuations.

We still have headwinds on actually securing our repeat orders. No doubt we will do it! Just a question of how long it'll take.
    Last edited by specvestor: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.