MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

LOL My bet is we have had a load of ex brokers in here and...

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    LOL

My bet is we have had a load of ex brokers in here and they're masterful with the personal attacks and the art of spin having plied their trade under the helpful watch of some real market movers aka manipulators.

Slicing and dicing for years on years....sharing tricks and working in teams.

Then, after the reversal is covered in brazen attack, you get the cherry on top: a backhanded compliment. the idea is to discredit and deprive that person of oxygen and bombard them with continuous lines of questions which if unanswered lead to accusations of hypocrisy. That's when they're in a good mood.

It would be funny if it were not so serious. It's all about regressive moves: better not allow mums and dads to get a look-in because they're the low hanging fruit. But anyone is fair game. It's what fruitbats zoom in for. We get white ants and hole diggers to collapse the understanding and belief systems. The lot. Then they reverse position and bait you.

I can't say I have any trace of admiration to offer especially as they honed their dubious skills in paid employment.
    They call us muppets. We even got treated to gifs of The Muppet Show. It'snot quite so brazen now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.