MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Cards on the table.I now own just over 250k single shares (most...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

Cards on the table.

I now own just over 250k single shares (most are held through Nasdaq). I am not a trader, I started buying in April. I have never sold a share, just added before the ODAC meeting when the share price dropped.

I am just a small business owner who has had to take risks as we all do, over a number of years to make what capital I had grow. These shares are a very significant investment and one that at 59 I can ill afford to lose. I have lost many a night’s sleep when my own businesses have been in trouble, the current COVID crisis is not helping. However, Mesoblast has not added to that. Why?

Because I am stupid, deluded etc, I will get that retort in now to save some of the more unpleasant posters (Pousers?) on this site the trouble. (but if it makes you happy please be my guest)

Or,

I was able to access some fantastic knowledge from people who have a first class understanding of this company (all here on Hot Copper, thank you, Stock Rock, OP, Wombat and many others, including ecoool2). I read, studied, asked questions then invested.

I have questioned before on this Forum, what I read as perhaps an attempt to frighten/push/persuade retail investors into selling . This includes discounted cashflow models to get a valuation that even if we had got FDA approval recently, the reward did not reflect the risk. There is always a risk. But here I believe that the reward is far greater and the risk is time invested.

What is Mesoblast going to be worth is binary. Either a lot, rather quickly and even more in say 5 years, or whatever you can get in a fire sale when the cash runs out which will not cover what I invested (average about $3.29 Aus)

All the reasons why I believe it will be successful are here on Hot Copper. Beautifully articulated reasoning supported by evidence. The Mesoblast team is another.

You either believe it will come good or not. It works in Japan, it works according to doctors who have used it and advocate its approval. We know that. For me, as mentioned, the biggest risk is time and selling too quickly.

I believe that within 2 years, Mesoblast’s technology will be recognised as a platform that can treat a whole list of conditions. The reason why it is impossible to value other than saying a lot, is how quickly they can increase the ability to produce the doses required for that ever increasing demand as the platform expands.

Death, Taxes and Mesoblast, life’s certainties! Should I add England winning the next Ashes series to that list?

Enjoy and keep smiling, You own a share of a great company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.