FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

speculative buy, page-10

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Farja great post by yourself, I find it baffling how analysts can throw 20% out there with no substance behind their number. You may be right about commercial viability and this may be there rationale, but with limited detail to back their conclusions it does make me scratch my head. They are FAR's go to guys when it comes to raising funds, which is fantastic and a benefit to us all as FAR shareholders but it does make you ask why they value Kora at 20% and not 50%. Over 400+ barrels on one target - 20 - 50% is quite a difference.

Would like to know more about their rationale - if anyone is a client or can elaborate I would be appreciative for some rationale.

Also can someone pls elaborate what happened in last half hr of trading. I was on 16th hole and we were at 7.4c but closed at 7c.

SP in uptrend trend; just reading a few posts on another thread so thought i would give my opinion.
    Certainly wouldnt be selling now, many price sensitive announcements to come in next 5-6 mths. If you read my previous posts, I think there is a another big target to the South of FAR's Senegal block where African Petroleum are putting together a 3d seismic soon. If this isn't the go, I think ME is looking for acreage elsewhere in close proximity - this area will become hotter ans hotter as more drills go down and seismics are taken. This specific WE area is undeveloped with finds to the North and South. Tullow/Dana possibles with land to the West, Tullow is a giant and drilling to the North of Senegal acreage this year. 500m extra shares for more prime real estate...gotttttttta be the reason FAR is in upward trend.

I hope the Ace of Spades is Anadarko for JV in Senegal but would settle for the Ace of Clubs with a deal else where.

Love it.

Buy written all over this.

Harry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.