CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

speculative CSD ??

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Really don't know why anyone bothers to waste their time ( and mine ) trying to compare CSD with any other stock as it is fairly unique - so are others I hear you cry and I agree in which case there is no point in comparing two unique stocks either
    no point in comparing apples and pears at all - unless you are looking for the differences that will ultimately make all the difference.
    Can't believe some still look at CSD as a spec...
    so lets' speculate shall we ?
    is CSD a speccie in the true sense of the word ???.... that would be a no
    is CSD producing ? no need to speculate there either. It rather looks like a successful operation is underway producing and selling plenty
    is CSD bankrupt ? again no need to speculate - see above and nice work with the 33k a day - bit low but mustn't grumble
    did CSD make any money ? speculation not required but speculation required as too what that $9million was spent on. I wasn't a happy bunny with that outlay but then they had to make it to spend it and whatever 'bill' was being paid will eventually be paid off so I'd speculate there'll be lots ( and lots) of spare cash at some point.
    Is CSD worth today's prices ? I should think so - one can only speculate why Validus accepted $200k in shares at 7c rather than $200k cash or why Ralph/ARM are happy with shares at 7c or SPM with a CN at 10c a share. The before we mention those who have held for a long time and chose to invest big chunks at 10c or more.
    Now speculation can be applied to what Wangau expect to find. They'll find something nice and probably already have a good idea what or they wouldn't be here. One look at the geology shows the area is pretty riddled with opportunity.
    I speculate in not knowing what exactly CSD is up too with the large alluvial assets that don't get much of a mention. What's the go with Jeannie River and what are they up too with the recent detailed mining application for Boomerang?
    I wonder just when those shares are being listed and the market receives surety in the deal. Okay it's a rubber stamp but it will still worry some.
    Someone said there's plenty of tin plays to choose from - erm that would be another no. Wasn't it Peter Kettle that said tin plays in the pipeline would need a Tin Price of $18k US to be viable. That mean there are pretty much no viable new tin producers in the pipeline - apart from ( let's speculate) CSD who would make money and have the cashflow to get there.
    Is it likely that the AUD will increase near term - that'll be another no - all the better for the bottom line
    Is the tin price constrained to today's pricing. Not possible - silly low levels with the LME, Indonesia seriously clamping down on illegal imports along with Myanmar ore quality dropping. All good but I can only speculate when it will rise.
    When and how big will that DFS be ? happy they are fine tuning and hinting at 90% recovery - bring it on
    I've waffled long enough and haven't touched Zn/Pb/Cu/Ag etc etc leveraging blah blah
    The only speculation I really entertain is just how big will this be. I speculate on just how happy holders will be when eventually this comes together. It's been a long time coming but that little bit of action to 7.8c illustrates what can and will happen when the rocket is finally lit.
    Perhaps CSD is worthy of speculation after all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.