CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

speculative CSD ??, page-20

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Yub, not to put words into tur's mouth, first: "Big difference," not necessarily the "better" relativistic term you're asking about.

My understanding of legal XTs is that one function is to move shares between inhouse accounts without moving the sp. In more liquid equities it could be used to square inhouse books/accounts. On a nefarious level XTs can be used to paint the tape with volume, with investors thinking there's real action in the volume manipulated stock they're interested in.

With CSD's entrenched low volume trading range best not to make any waves, I mean ripples, when buying/selling within accounts. Which I believe Raven may be attempting. I don't know what Raven's timeline and strategy is here, but I do know CSD are providing NO real guidance. (I do not count happy-smiley-handshakey photos and paid-for research as material.)

CSD's management have been key in firmly placing CSD in a backwater position. Whether it be ownership transfer, today is 19.08.15, 40 days past their deadline, or; DFS completion, ~2 years late, or; a few metres of the 150k promised metres, starting from a campfire sing-song gang in May. Therefore volume is low, will remain low, until whispers about assays begin to emerge.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.