CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

speculative CSD ??, page-22

1. 13,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Agree with your sentiments Early.

The continuous disclosure rules (ASX) have the following exceptions:

"3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:
    3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:
     It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
     The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
     The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
     The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
     The information is a trade secret; and
    3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and
    3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed."

I have not made any further enquiries of the co as, IMO, they are between a rock and a hard place ie their hands are tied.

As far as the co is concerned, just look around you at the aspiring wannabes in the resources sector. Hell, a lot of them would give their right arm to be in the position of CSD, IMO!

Have also read in a couple of places (Bloomberg was one?) that we could have seen the bottom in the resources sector and the smart money is moving into the sector (Chile / copper was one example).

If hard times come, happy to be holding CSD as I think we will be protected to some extent. If indeed the sun is rising on the resources sector ...!!

All IMOO and pls DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.