RAC 2.46% $1.19 race oncology ltd

"Watch out for new relatives you didn't know about "On a...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    "Watch out for new relatives you didn't know about "
    On a serious note I can recall mentioning here on HC when we were trading from 30c to 70c range how much of a fantastic opportunity a investment in RAC was and that I was mentioning it to as many family and friends as possible
    There was a lot of debate about this at the time and two camps were formed yes I'm doing the same and others that would never do it
    Well I'm still doing it with more passion and it's a lot easier with the y-tube -data-video links that was only floating around in my head before 30-70c range
    I would rather try to convince those to have a chance to create there own wealth and destiny rather than come knocking on my door or expect a hand out
    I certainly will feel less guilty about all of my future wealth verses others that had multiple opportunity along the way
    But it's been a case of you can only lead a horse to water but you can't teach them to drink it with some :;
    I just shake my head and have kept begging and borrowing to add to my holding
    Trying to put 90 k together now for my daughter ,wife,and myself to fully support this SPP
    If I got a dollar for every time I heard it's a form of gambling investing on the stock market I would have the 90 k lol
    On the discussion about pay out numbers exceeding prior records (21b)$100 plus per share
    Records are there to be broken as was asked and answered at the AGM
    Royalties Royalties Royalties will and NEED to be the ongoing reward of any transaction all diamond holders and our hard working team deserve
    We very well may be getting more than the highest ever buy out figure every year via ROYALTIES :):):):)
    if this all pans out
    The biggest bonus being lives saved -prolonged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.17 $25.43K 21.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 2856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.18 8334
Last updated 15.37pm 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.