RAC 2.73% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Well said @Boffin99. The potential here is enormous, the value...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well said @Boffin99. The potential here is enormous, the value of bisantrene once proven is sky high - but someone has to pony up the money.

not to be a ‘downramper’ but the share price as of today is $1.66 right now. So a bit of balance and reality still needs to be maintained - yes it’s in a speculative transaction thread but recently I get more and more discouraged by these outrageous unrealistic numbers when I look at where we are currently. I would like to see ATH reached first before we even talk $30.

Also people need to consider that as the share price breaks new highs (which imo it will once we start showing results in the clinic, at least I’d hope) people will naturally start to de risk and unwind their positions it ain’t going up in a straight line. And speaking for myself only… I’d entertain a serious offer after 1b data if it should present itself. The longer we drag this out, the more that can go wrong folks, just remember that. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.045(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $273.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.61 $159.4K 98.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5684 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.