HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Speculative Partnership underway ?, page-54

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    .........and this is where we are up to.......growth role preparation and filling the clear shortcomings in strategy thrown up by the latest curve ball COVID-19.
    The 3 products have been created.
    Now to recruit the gaps in strategy that "support" the Flexi vision and this next stage - GROWTH - expotential if possible 10m customers here we come.
    Unfortunately this all takes time especially as you ensure you do not take ones eye off the ball i.e. a continuing profitable enterprise that pays dividends, looks after merchants and build a product suite that caters for changing financial needs BUT also keeps you in the camp as you grow as a user be it consumer or business (which often cross over) synergy, cost avoidance, word of mouth.

Clearly a very different approach to borrow as much as people are willing to lend to you and go for world domination. Hope and pray you are on the right horse as each Qtr more competitors shrink the pie....but what a ride being a hare so far out in front.....but of what !
    In Flexi we have chosen the tortoise (or at least it feels like that). Yes it frustrating but if you can hang on the strategy appears sound and its all about execution and managing what is in your control. I am yet to see a misstep by RJ within the box she has articulated - a 3yr turnaround from lets face it, "a pretty old fashioned try as it might have".

Flexi at $1.19 considering the BNPL world, the valuation has to be a joke, that will ultimately make someone "buckets" based on real customer nos, long term merchants, average item spend and other strings to bow (credit cards/ & leasing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $35.28K 79.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44479 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 36618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.