PTR 0.00% 2.1¢ petratherm ltd

Hi to all, Just been reading the Qtrly. report and I must admit...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi to all, Just been reading the Qtrly. report and I must admit it doesn't make me feel all warm and cozy on this cold autumn night.Let me start with that the directors have offered subject to SH approval to receive the unpaid fees in the form of PTR shares,in a date yet to be set. I say great idea since they are worthless IMO.Then they go on to say the second condition to secure the $5 mill in equity has proven difficult to satisfy despite their best efforts in Aust. & internationally but then go on to say the project remains Aust's best opp. to demonstrate commercial geothermal development and will continue to aim to satisfy the conditions by attracting additional J.V. partners.Well come on now ,GDY have all ready proven that the technology works.So don't you think it would be easy to attract partners then.IMO no one wants to know about it because of the costs involved in developing the infrastructure.Now because the company seems to lack the skills to attract JV partners may have to sell off the Spain project,will get peanuts for it because the projects have been written down in value to reflect the situation.Petratherm will continue to seek new investment opportunities that will potentially reward shareholders,really how are they going to do that when the projects they have,have only delivered mass losses.As for Tas. Year 1 - Review of previous work, modelling and interpretation of existing geophysical data field sampling,core collection and source rock
    analysis.

Year 2 - Gravity and/or
    magneto-telluric surveys to
    map the basin geology
    This project will drag on for years and once again they dare to mention JV for funding.To top the night off they only have $635,000.00 left in the kitty.
    Good night to all.
    raysea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.