Not much to do at the moment because the cash is likely to get...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Not much to do at the moment because the cash is likely to get chopped up in the volatility if deployed in the current environment. But doing a fair bit of company research and looking at a few charts time to time.

I might go on a little rant as there is not much trading at the moment if that's ok...

We sometimes forget how lucky it is to be alive. It's only the last two to three years we lost so many lives ( both reported (Covid death tally) and unreported (pressures of life and restrictions) ).

I know of quite a few people personally who were lost due to Covid due partial involvement in the Aged care industry via work. Something that people don't talk about or get reported are those who couldn't bear it during the gloom and committed the unthinkable due to loss of business and livelihood. Aware of a few in the community via word-of-moth etc and personally know one business owner who nearly did, but was hanging by a thread and made it with lots of counselling etc. Gland to report he is rebuilding his life. Few others lost their business as well that I know of via work.

Things may get touch again with a possibly looming recession with interest rate hikes and global geopolitical problems. But I believe we will come out well on the other side, it's these tough times when having an investment community can be really helpful. If you are doing well, it's time to pay it forward... I am not talking about more charity and welfare (see image below).

While current projects are continuing, I am going to work on projects to bring those little things that can help the community here and the community in general. Hoping specially to help and transform those well below the poverty line or struggling to make ends meet, those with gambling problems or even on welfare. Unless someone ended up with a windfall, every investing and wealth-building journey starts small.

Apologies in advance for a dire warning: I believe the safety nets are going to be reduced going forward. Hint: Read the budget that was released a few days back, a lot of tightening and barely any freebies thrown out like in the past.

We'll need to learn how to fish:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4789/4789021-baa5cc305ae58b9ffa37b74b14d3097d.jpg

Stay tuned... and most importantly stay alive cool.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.