Having a little time off in the next few days to enjoy the...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Having a little time off in the next few days to enjoy the festive season and to spend time with family and friends and it will be a great time to reflect on what a year it's been.It's been a tough year in terms of trading and there weren't any break-away stocks that went on to multi-bag.

However, there were a couple of stocks that had a run for some gains such as ARR and TYR. Hopefully the remaining position in A2M continues to do well into 2023 biggrin.png

One aspect that I am happy about when looking back at the year is taking only the highest conviction candidates in terms of stock research and setups. Hence there were very few trades that were taken preventing overtrading, which turned out to be good thing in this turbulent year than just putting on trades on any old setup for the sake of losing money. This has resulted in capital preservation which will be deployed in better trading environment in the future...

We often forget to treat ourselves in years of poor or negligible returns such as this year and splurge on those with good stock market returns. I decided to treat myself to a nice casket of wines for exercising discipline in trading this year...

Wishing everyone a Joyful Christmas...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4931/4931167-e8b3cb229831621885a6f7a7f36c9cc1.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.