GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

speculative thoughts !

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As a long time shareholder who has lost a lot I still want to remain positive that everyone including me at least get there money back ASAP plus a little extra for their patience :-)
    Unfortunately due to whatever reason, (there are probably too many to mention) GBG's completion may have missed the iron ore boom that would have seen it's share price soar.
    Sentiment is everything and I/O has lost it's appeal ATM

However we never know what's around the corner and if GBG get this going as RRD has said it could put it in a special position being a high % magnetite producer that supplies high quality FE that many Chinese steel mills will be fighting over.
    I feel once GBG gets over this hurdle hopefully in the next 3 to 4 weeks (Quarterly Report Due)and the SP starts to recover to a more acceptable level it could become attractive to a number of I/O players or even mergers (I believe there will be a lot of consolidation between small to mid cap miners)IMO GBG could merge with Sino Mt Weld project?? Speculative thought
    GBG has a book value of 60 cents plus so I am still hopeful of it reaching that or more in the next few months but who really knows these days it's all speculative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.