XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

speculator article

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Guys

Thought i would post up an article i found on Exceed about there recent aquisitions.

Xceed Resources farms into 2 South African coal projectsPublished 8:37 PM, 28 Jun 2011
    Source: News Bites

Xceed Resources Ltd announced it has acquired the right for up to 70% of two coal prospecting projects located within the Witbank and Ermelo coalfields.

The company has entered into a binding HOA with South African company Hampfuna Mining & Exploration Pty Ltd (HMPL) the holder of two coal prospecting rights, Roodepoort 40 in the Witbank coal field and Bankfontein 215 in the Ermelo coal field for up to 70% in two new companies to be established to hold each of the prospecting rights. An initial 15% interest in each company will be acquired through a total cash payment of 3 million Rand (approximately $430,000) to HMPL, thereafter Xceed will acquire an additional 19% to 34% in each company through undertaking sufficient drilling to establish SAMREC compliant resources with a proviso that not less than Rand 1.5 million is spent on exploration of each property.

GL to all holders

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.