VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

speculator report, page-20

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Hey, Didn't the Speculator point out that VLA's product Coxsackievirus A21 (CVA21) "CAVATAK" is hundreds of times smaller than all it ONCOLYTIC VIROTHERAPY competitors, giving it significant greater ability to access tumours in "difficult" locations. Also CATAVAK has a high affinity for very specific receptors found only on cancer cells. Many of CAVATAK's competitors don't have this specific affinty, so would needs to be used in combination therapies. Coxsackievirus A21 is naturally occuring and does not rely on genetic-engineered virus technology, which may cause many potential problems. Viralytics is the only company based in Australia doing this type of research. It has made signifcant progress on a shoe-string budget. Its two biggest competitors have funding in excess of US$50,000,000, and have less to show for it!!!
    It all seems quite unbelievable, but it is, in fact, all true. It's just the "mind-set" that says, maybe such a major breakthrough can't happen in such an unlikely manner.
    Of course "time will tell."
    Cheers
    PS This is my most serious comment for some time!!!
    I'm not joking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.