CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

speculators next one to run, page-16

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I'm hoping for 15c,sid so there's some "fat" for the 1/2 cent turnover kings to take tomorrow[Friday],keeping 13 as support.
    The Market Depth of ASK at the moment is a bit "daunting",probably only News would shake them to withdrawing or get them Taken out.
    I reckon Market Depth availability and if one can "read" it is one of the Most Significant developments for New Retail Investors/Traders.It gives the "New" an edge over the old long time investors of the past[say they who have been in it since the 70's]

Yesterday's 15k at Close isn't so much a worry but I get concerned intra day when a single paltry transaction "flickers" the price eg some 1,000 shares hits the ask when all day it[the action]has been hitting the bid.It's the irrelevant number,too low even for a BankCard Trader to Buy!!

Anyway,Market Depth watching can be delusional,ethereal.
    Obviously because there's mostly Off/From Left Field transactions hitting the Bid/Ask.
    Trying to get some inkling of what's happening,making some judgement from Depth is ethereal because some of one's conclusions are like you're on Ether!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.