WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It is not about P&G lying to the HC clan or in fact the market,...

1. 375 Posts.
    It is not about P&G lying to the HC clan or in fact the market, it is about the market as a whole for them. Remember you playing in the highly competitive consumer space and multi nationals all have similar time frames (strategy) to get to the desired result they looking for on predetermined budget, I know like you said. So all I can tell the retail investors is understand the space OBJ is playing in as it ruthless, what you really need to get is what their growth hurdles are and when do they need to be achieved, and if they are not met what happens to wand part of the brand. Or as we now see the complete brand could be sold off tomorrow.

OBJ now has less control over the future of this specific product (part product) as it is in the hands of P&G, so that is really the focus. Those that have been in it from 1.2c like I was watch it closely as you do not want to be disappointed by not understanding the space and losing some cash, fascinating to watch as I'm in the game and there will always be an opportunities, watch the product cycle.

I'm watching Bodyguard closely.....interesting and enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.