RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

CB, sorry I missed out Vic on the RLC/speed camera list. Last...

1. 688 Posts.
    CB, sorry I missed out Vic on the RLC/speed camera list. Last year Victoria contracted for about 60 comination RLC/speed camera systems, 50% each to Redflex and Poltech. All the Redflex ones are up and running so watch out speeding, even on green, through Vic (Melb and country) intersections.
    The Poltech ones were never built although it is rumoured that the Vic Govt advanced a large proportion of the contract value to Poltech. There were a number of senior ex Vic and Tas govt police officials on the Poltech payroll, bit of funny besiness me thinks.

You must have had your tongue in cheek when you said "The politicians will get addicted to the revenue stream soon enuff" ?

Redflex should pick up the bulk of these additional systems required in Victoria also the same thing happened with Poltech with the West Gate Bridge speed camera contract they had and I'm sure Redflex will tender for that also.

As Paul has said this one is a hard call to time buying the dips, even an announcement for more business in Australia could put this thing up 10c or more. Funny Australian business wins, although peanuts compared to US wins, always seem to excite the natives and result in big price rises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.