ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

low volume no grand demand,those who bail will only find a...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    low volume no grand demand,those who bail will only find a buyers market,but dont worry its really moving into cigar butt territory,clearly some reassurance should be taken from those that know,the major entity related holders might be covered by escrow conditions preventing sales.

and believers confronted with a dramatic loss of capital feel
    lampooned into holding ,i know this because it happened to me a lot more than once,which is really the story of how i turned to trading throughout the gfc and incredibly made money,not tons but enough to quell my fear and quench the thirst to trade.

volume will create a trading stock,second half cashflow has in the past been dramatic and as the impact of the gfc declines,contract conditions will also improve all this assumes in the race for cashflow against debtflow that improved confidence in isf products follows as well.

this is approaching my radar to buy,the formula of risk and reward----sadly for the present cash is more than fully invested,so i hope i get another month before really strong buying conditions are evident,but then again<4 is a big big temptation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.