DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Speeding Ticket -and then Flat Out, page-18

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Well he/they cant be accused of selling the shares in DGR then can they? Thats the flip side. SOLG cap raise was underwhelming but its done and dusted and we have the cash...DGR deal with Tribeca? What deal were you looking at there?

I actually agree that its probably in your best interest to buy subs if you want access to AJQ, DHR and ANW as pure exposures, but SOLG and IRR- Im not so sure.. Firstly you have to open up an account that has access to those two (if you want both), and with them being on different exchanges Im not sure how easy that is.. If you dont mind buying something with exposure to both plus the other subs then why not DGR? It trades at more than enough of a discount to make up for the director fees.

My guess is you guys watch the live action and know exactly when to move your money in here.. DGR post bagging a couple of times has moved at a glacial speed.. but I do think we are on the cusp here..

Good amounts of gold in both companies and SOLG is the perfect exposure with copper and Gold.. SOLG has the size, it will be developed, just a question of when and by whom... I was a bit early with my call for takeover to occur before Christmas, but do not believe we are too far away now...

34 billion in ground value for SOLG copper resource as it currently stands vs its current mkt cap of 1 billion. That does not take into account resource upgrades which will no doubt come and the 12 million oz of gold resource, and the upgrade of those which will no doubt also come....

Sure you could find a share with a greater leverage to in ground resource than 34-1, but its the size of SOLG that makes this almost a sure thing imo..

IRR on the rise.. Up 12% now. Dont miss the tug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $990 99.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204621 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 17663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.