ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

speeding ticket - what a great response, page-10

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Geoff has not hedged any bets... his statements have been unbelieveable bullish on coming commercial signings. No Commercial signings in the ST will make us to doubt this man. Far better than the bs response he give last time he had a speeding ticket last week, where he pointing to our speculation that now in hindsight was correct. Still to be proven by an actual signing- yet looks as good as signed and hopefully some majors in pathology and POC.

Once again 'Come on' Roche- get they are not the only ones I am looking out for... going forward. Take a look at the Wiki top 50 or so Pharma Coys... know the potential when a signing ANN comes out. Also know it will not be limited to one... as Geoff has given every indication of several signings in the ST.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pharmaceutical_companies

Looking for signings from any in the list- good to look at revenue of the Coy's that jump aboard... looking at the list you will why us LTers have been hoping for ROCHE for so long. Geoff's X Coy he was MD.

Many Directors are personally getting close to being x2 their wealth in the last month WITH NO NEWS, via Investment Houses. Yet very bullish comments and discloser of 47 Coys testing and several very close to making a decision.

Join the dots in the Coy... easy punt.

As reported I told my neice to put a good portion of her 50K savings into it...she very happy to now be able to pay for 6 months holiday around Asia. Being in her late teens she now thinks stock trading is money for nothing. I do say I been sitting on these guys for a year and she got lucky with bullish statements from the MD. She will learn... I advise she stick.

Money is relative to the holder I have found and your risk profile. Whether you have 50K or 50M to invest they are only extra zeros... percentage increase and decrease all the same.

In saying all this I told her if no ANN on a commercial signing in the next month we will probably have a pull back. Or the signings are from smaller Coys- pull back. Must be major Coys for a nice multi bagger.

As I told her- study the list of Top 50 and setup SMS alerts of commercial signings. Then evaluate who it is with before investing more. Anything below 10c at Geoff's very bullish statements is a great punt risk-reward wise.

Roche or equiv signing will put us over 15c IMO. The onwards and Up never to see the poorer side of 10c ever again- IMO- DYOR.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.