ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Greg- good post... I would assume as Geoff an insider at Roche...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Greg- good post... I would assume as Geoff an insider at Roche plus the former MD that he 'maybe' able to accelerate a signing. Yet I thought the Mercks signing would be Roche and the SP did drop from these levels to the 5s based on Mercks ANN.

For the life of me i cannot figure this out... my guess is it was their Bead division and investors WANT a Pathology or POC signing of any size... IMO.

For my money Roche and others will come during 2011, yet we would all prefer sooner rather than later simply for the serious rerating over a couple 100 Mil market cap. As Pathology sector alone worth this pa in potential going forward. I can see a rerating to 200Mil based on a good pathology or POC signing. IMO.

Speculation of Roche around the Mercks signing rose the SP from 4s to 7c...similar to now.

Big difference now is we have 47 Coys and no one looks to refuse the biotech to date. So it is probably that most of the 47 Coys will sign. The largest Coys should be amongst them. Yet this the only unknown.

Geoff revised 6 from Top 10 to 8 from Top 10. In the most lucrutive markets- the golden goose potential.

If they sign another Bead or small Coy- will it go down this time... highly doubtful with another 46 to go.

Onwards and upwards... only negative sentiment would be a refusal or failure of the products. Which seems very unlikely based on comments and testing to date.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.946K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1188604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.