ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thorium like uranium is a highly radioactive element thus like...

1. 98 Posts.
    Thorium like uranium is a highly radioactive element thus like uranium it is not owned by GGG but the government.

Unlike uranium, thorium chemically has similar properties to the rare earths elements and is always very difficult to separate. (looking forward to the process guys)

Thus one of GGG's major two problems prior to mining is Thorium. GGG don't own it, they can sell it in any way,it may pollute there final product (with high radiation levels) and finally its going to be exceptionally difficult to dispose of. It is worth noting it was these Thorium problems that have forced the closure of most non Chinese rare earth mines.

If the ore goes 3000 ppm Thorium and you can only bury 100ppm according to the law you are now left with 2900ppm classified as radioactive waste.

Thus the potential mine has its second worst environmental problem.

I am interested in the technical answer to this historical question from GGG in the time to come. The normal name calling I expect but as a shareholder that will not get you answers will it. GGG's management must do that.

The worst problem I will reserve for the PFS report to show or not show and at that time I will go over the issues good or bad.
    Either way I am looking for Rod to fully disclose the facts on the Thorium levels and the separation process he has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.