RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

speeding ticket, page-8

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ByronB..{Looks like the JV with Marauder (TSX:MES) could really be on the cards.
    http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/news/news.asp?ticker=MES:CN
    A 6.5 million nanocap with bugger all cash}
    ===========================================================
    I tried to tell everyone on here that -iii board was buzzing with this 'rumour' many emails were sent to Bob Shields and he replied practically confirming it. An updated post showing pi's responses including the best posters with the highest integrity was denied by admin and moderated..why?

Whether Marauder has cash or not is irrelevant at this stage as by the time any such work can be done offshore Puntland there may be a financial change to the way this will be financed..who cares? PL is building an exciting portfolio of assets, another string to our (fleet).
    PI's could bear in mind that our fleet of operations is so diversified throughout all (six) corners of the Globe, that one must consider the implications of the world's trouble spots. I am quite happy for 'Pirate Pete' as some of you describe him to have a piece of my fortune to steer a way around the upheavals of the Middle East...which I may add WILL sooner or later put a strangle hold on a lot of the oil exports from this part of the world. Pete, imo is a horse in front and I hope he keeps it that way.
    And if Georgia fails..so what? Still plenty more going for us...What's a duster amongst friends???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.