WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

speeding ticket, page-35

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    jacobmoore,

My timing has been off lately but for a fair indication or perhaps a little clue I would probably suggest getting ourselves more acquainted with the name, "tbwa"
    ___

"Disruption is the art of asking better questions, challenging conventional wisdom and overturning assumptions and predjudices that get in the way of imagining new possibilities and visionary ideas"
    ___

tbwa are arguably the world's top agency who's small elite list of global clients include, Pfizer, MacDonald's, Visa, P&G, Apple and as announced today...
    ___

TBWA lands £100 million global Aquafresh account
    GlaxoSmithKline has appointed TBWA Worldwide to handle its estimated £100 million Aquafresh global advertising account.

The move ends Grey’s 14-year tenure on the business and follows a pitch process.

Aquafresh’s global advertising, including a UK spend of £10 million, will now be led out of TBWA\London.

The appointment will strengthen the agency’s existing relationship with GSK, which involves advertising for brands including Alli and NiQuitin.

Grey will continue to work on GSK’s healthcare range and oral hygiene brands including Sensodyne. It also handles advertising for the Lucozade energy drink.

Grey’s recent work for Aquafresh included a repositioning of the toothpaste brand after launching a campaign for its fruit-flavoured variant, which features the strapline: "Experience a new zone."

Last year, Aquafresh moved into broader content creation with the launch of a ten-minute film by the creative agency Kids Industries as part of a 12-month sponsorship deal with Cineworld Cinemas to promote its children’s toothpaste.

Separately, GSK is holding a review of its digital roster, which kicked off last year.

A GSK spokeswoman said: "TBWA was chosen as it demonstrated tremendous insight and creativity, which we believe will be invaluable as we look to reinvent consumers’ perceptions of Aquafresh."

tbwa lands 100 million global Aquafresh account
    ___

... I wonder what's cooking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.