CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

speeding ticket, page-7

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Looks like a 2+ mill volume day coming up ...... havent seen one of these for a LONG time ...... its only the beginning by looks.

Imake Oxides FV about 3+ bucks on PER 6 my numbers about to start then u have to assign some kinda risk/reward increments for sulphides, uranium, exploration, spin-offs and u can see Huntleys conservative 6+ buck call.

Course simpler would be yr assessment of whether HNC are gonna pick up 50% sulphides for a song and hence if they are happy for 1 bill capex for half, should make our half worth 1 bill ..... thats another 8 bucks + oxides = 11 a bit later .... add a couple for "others' and u get the Grail .... hopefully in 2009

Then u have to imagine if we do have a stronger for longer China et al resources boom and work on CMR likely sulphides annual earnings 3+ bucks ps (at spot) ...... apply conservative PER 11 (gotta use the 11 number) and thers yr golden Fleec circa 2012 say .......

And then we gott think about Uranium and malcolms 50-100 mill lbs call ........ thast a TSX listing clone for mine when it comes ........ and we start thinking in terms of FMGs charts.

Tell me what has changed since since day 1 apart from some fantastic opportunity to accumulate core holdings on the cheap so close to reality.

About time we started looking at the bigger pix cos PAPER BURN is starting to accelerate yet mining projects evolution is finding it extremely hard to keep up with real demand and STAGFLATION (thats GORM) is gonna be providing us with FOREX drivers as well methinks ....... thats ARK theory.

UI do the thinking and the numbers and the paths to glory, I need a holiday haha. At least market should notice the celebrations today as broader C-2 digs in ...

IMBOOC

Praise Zeus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.