ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

I think we may have to read into this a little more than some of...

1. 565 Posts.
    I think we may have to read into this a little more than some of the company heads are letting on!

ASX Query at 10am - ADY reports nothing at 10am.

If someone wanted to manipulate the share price down this morning to get it down from where it finished yesterday, then all they would have had to do was report yesterdays action to the ASX.

Whoever did this knew that this "MAY" have had an adverse effect on the share price early on, if the query was put to the market at the right time......Lets say 10am.

When someone queries the ASX, then the ASX would have had to act & at least ask ADY management a question as to why there was an increase yesterday.

Lets hope (If thats all it was) that it has NOW had its desired affect of shaking the tree.

There doesn't seem to be much between where we are now at 8.7c and 10c.

If people were really worried, the share price could have dropped back to where it started 2 days ago. 7c

FYI...I rang Marie at ADY investor relations yesterday around lunchtime, asking when there should be an announcement relating to the courts decision. She stated that Pat would release something to the market, but did not give a time frame. She also stated that the court ruling was a positive for ADY.

INTERESTING STUFF!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.