GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Morning NTPicked up a small parcel the other day as I was...

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Morning NT

Picked up a small parcel the other day as I was waiting for this Pressure result. MDT is a direct indication of the reservoir pressure & the data collected has a higher confidence.

However, once they conduct a DST for any zone, say for a 12 hour period over a couple of days (as is the practice in US unlike OZ) u get an estimate of the sustained flowrate over time.

Initial flowrate will b high & then it plateaus out, b4 declining. This plateau stage is critical, as thats where they can say that the well is commercial @ 5-10-20 MMCF/day.

Note that the deeper u are, higher the pressure (bcoz the sediments been compacted over time), so one could have a 5ft section with very high pressure that drops off or one can have a 51' ft zone with this pressure.

3661 psi insitu pressure is by no means a gimmick!! Its seriously critical. The BOP on a well is rated at 10000 psi.

I think u have but refer those notes on the Delta well we talked abt while ago which had a Blow out, think they had 7500-8000 psi & hence the stuff-up.

This pressure data is good, actually better then PB#1, thank heavens for not drilling PB#1 on this location as they would have stuffed up a field.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.