NEU 0.28% $19.92 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

speeding tickets, page-28

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks snake,,,I plan on learning more about charts in the near future but can someone give us a technical view of NEU after today?

This is something that will definately help me as I am terrible at selling at the right time to be honest..

I think it was positive that we held 2.6 today, seemed to have pretty good support and accumulation around that level. I am hoping that the short term trades are mostly out for the moment and we can consolidate around 2.6-2.9 for the next few days before another move upwards?

I suppose the next week will give us a bigger indication of whether the volume we had thursday was just daytraders or whether something is brewing? IMO many will be wanting to hold stock the next few weeks in anticipation of some good Persis news. If i was management and had not announced any Persis news in months/years, I would be wanting to report something substancial BUT I could also only be an optermistic/hopeful holder?

Anyway,,,Its good to be alive, have a good weekend and hopefully we all make some money:-0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.92
Change
-0.055(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.91 $20.09 $19.77 $1.034M 52.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 264 $19.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.93 175 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.