POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

This is ridiculous. I am just barely being bothered to reply to...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    This is ridiculous. I am just barely being bothered to reply to the amateurish responses on this thread to my post, but I am ANGRY. I have followed this stock for some time and believe in the potential. I am just trying to make relevent contributions. This article is at the crux of POK those that don't think so have not done enough research,imo.

Thank you Orange for your kind wishes for the investments, I have, in hope for my family, to go backwards, you cruel human being. I'm sure my 4 yo will understand your pure greed. I feel sorry for your family if you are putting hard earned dough into this considering you think my post is unrelated. You need to do a bit more resea/rch.You, in my eyes are a heartless human, selling not long ago at the drop of a hat for some other failed new blue sky stock, only to return to POK with all your faith renewed-lol!

We are all here speculating for the same reason, to find that undiscovered diamond, so we can generate some wealth for our loved ones, I'm just putting what I can contribute forward for discussion. It concerns me that posts on here are unwilling to acknowledge what confronts POK. I have HIGH hopes for this coy. I think it can, one day, make me some MORE money, but in the meantime lets discuss the challenges without getting personal

Theitguy you have not done enough research either, drilling don't mean poo!

Geko so kind of you to search my other posts.Never got into CTP, u must b careful with O&G, but guess doubling my $ on LNC and KDR wouldn't interest you, u sad man.Won't even bother searching the stocks u post on. Please don't take what I say without thought. In fact, how about being proactive with your in depth knowledge on Potash, and exploration, and the associted current political risks facing POK, in your opinion? u low life!!! I am just trying to help here, I have already had a 1 bagger from
    POK but I think this on offers much more if I can stay in touch

I'm pretty sick of posting on POK especially when posters like Orange who have absolutely no interest in the stock, but pure greed, and quickly criticise people who obviously have more knowledge of the stock than them, get more plaudits. I just want people to be aware there are certainly massive gains to be had here but it it is very political atm.\

I could go on but cant be stuffed plus my woman is standing in front of me with nothing but a g string-PRIORITIES people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.