POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Hi Battlestar,My comments were meant to be light hearted go back...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hi Battlestar,

My comments were meant to be light hearted go back at Doogs who had a go at me when I made an enthusiastic reply to a post by raze, which was simply 'She is ready to blast into orbit!! Jump on board people before you miss the ride :-)'

Doogs, I appreciate reading everyones posts including yours, and I apologise for getting you upset. But we are all in this game to make money so I don't know why you are referring to me as being greedy? With so much potential in POK I think it is a fair to ask the question why you don't hold any stock. I have done plenty of my own research into this stock. Sure I sold out a little while ago when I could see that the share price was looking like falling back with the delays, that is nothing but good management of my investment....why would I want to watch my investment slowly fall away in value? I bought back in BEFORE and AFTER the FONSI because I have faith that this is a great investment with massive potential. Now I hold more stock than I did previously and at an average price of only 30c, if you ever jump back on board Doogs you will be paying a lot more than that, even though you 'believe in the potential'. I, and I'm sure other posters on this thread, don't appreciate your abusive posts and I don't think you need to play your 4 year old son as a sympathy card. You are clearly an emotional person and you need to try to control your emotions better!

Best of luck to all holders of POK, and lets hope it 'blasts into orbit' after the JORC is released :-)

Hope to see you back on board soon Doogs :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.