FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Speedtest - What is wrong

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Hi guys,
    Hopefully this comes out alright but wanted some thoughts on the Speedtest.net results as they are still presenting results which are outliers to the PwC testing and I want to know WHY? Is it speedtest not working? Is it wangle? Why are they showing such favourable results?

Here is an example: 4.2GB downloaded over the month without speedtest over both wifi and 3G/4g networks in NZ, QLD.. now 320Mb saved so under 10%.. 320Mb is what? $3?

My speed is 6.75Mbps, ping 42ms, 0.94 upload...without vpn

Now with it on 25.34Mbps higher ping? How does that work? Low upload?
    I'm confused something isn't right...

Without data savings it just jumps up again to 31.86Mbps with an even higher ping and higher upload... oh and wait for the kicker...

40/42mbps data saved!!!

So ordinarily I wouldn't be to phased however wangle the company sold us these results to hype the product... now the share price has tanked and it's constantly churning. So is it ookla speedtest or wangle to blame? I think I have a right to go to the telecoms ombudsman now that wangle are a carrrier.. only problem is that costs wangle money to fight which is technically my own money... thoughts anyone? I'm just frustrated speedtest is still spitting out the same crap which wangle management used and other apps still use this to show results.. I also want to see data savings in my investment and wangle can't deliver ...

My issue is I wouldn't have invested in the current product at higher levels so could be possibly recompensated...that's the way I'm heading.... even though I'm still ok with the product and think it will make some $$$$ and the way it's headed it doesn't stop the fact speedtest is still handling wangle packets like this and giving the crappy fake  results....

Thoughts???

IMG_0491.PNG

IMG_0486.PNG IMG_0487.PNG IMG_0488.PNG IMG_0489.PNG

IMG_0486.PNG
    Last edited by ryobal: 26/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $2.684K 48.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3105 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 35432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.