FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Speedtest - What is wrong, page-11

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    If you're buying it for faster downloads then walk away. If you want a vpn that DOESN'T sell your information to 3rd parties and doesn't include in app advertising and is faster than other vpns, especially streaming.....then subscribe to wangle.

38% or more will sell your info. All are slower and most of not all aren't based in Australia which means you have no control over how they use your data.

With wangle it's upfront and you know exactly how they operate. They won't sell your data.

The only way another party can get your data from wangle is if the government requests it and in this case you're obligated to comply with legal demands. If you're not doing anything illegal then it doesn't matter.

You can also ask if this has been done through an FOI, freedom of information.

So from where I'm standing it's a whole lot better than other vpns out there.

Besides, the federal government has a huge drive with funding for online security at the moment. Investing heavily. Wangle is in prime position to capitalize here. The telethon partners are into the whole online family security. If it's done right this can be huge.

That's why I'm here not just for the app.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.