TVN 0.00% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Speewah Acquisition - A Triumph

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    What a fantastic way to end the 31st March year,and welcome in April1.
    What our Chairman and the Board achieved in a few short months is truly remarkable. This vanadium deposit puts a massive amount of icing on the cake. The ramifications are huge and in my opinion the market has not fully understood how this will position the Company going forward.

With so many stars aligning, and the exceedingly strong tailwinds ,not only from our Fed and State Govts but internationally we are ideally placed to make a very significant contribution in the critical minerals industry. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a genuine company maker brought about by a very shrewd international financier and major investor who saw a good company losing its way.

The hurdles that will need to be overcome going forward will be comfortably addressed by the skill set of the Board and its Chair. We are in for a very exciting time and when the final review is announced the PR will kick into high gear and the name Tivan will be on everyone's lips.
    We are entering a transformative era , I would like to hear the views of our longstanding and knowledgable posters. I am excited ;I would like to see if it is contagious. Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $45.99K 934.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 623215 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 19995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 133450
Last updated 15.20pm 21/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.