SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Spenda Agri, page-316

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225

Hi, to turn the page around I wonder if it's possible that not every aspect should be available to extrapolate figures.

Sure it's good to see what's possible, and yet they have given some information out to work around.

But how much do we want in market ?, could to much transparency be bad for keeping SPX in a competitive position....
    Or what if the company that used spx services said it didn't want that info out to public?

If someone today was able to complete a detailed assessment of what Spenda did to a point that satisfied most readers, what exactly would occur?...

Would the shares go up tomorrow, or will the market behave like it has ... continuing on until we get that big revenue in ?

One thing ive done for myself is to get as much information as possible, via YouTube, webinars, here in HC, Google news under SPX Spenda searches, 4c, anything on Comsec announcements section.

All of that has got me to this moment, to be able to hold through the turbulence of the last 3 years and not feel worried.

Nothing is guaranteed, so many stocks have a downturn at the moment, SYA, SPT, LNU, the list go's on and on.

Research, is and can be time consuming if not boring, then after we make a decision the stock we buy may go down 50% or more.
    If there is nothing wrong you can find in the business, and its issues are related to the markets sentiment then you have nothing to worry about.

However if while holding the business it starts releasing news like, Spenda says people switching to go use another service, or the Spenda software is not compatible with most software then unfortunately that would lead to a sale of SPX.

Not sure how others think but that's how I'm currently thinking...

Happy Sunday avo

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5638/5638164-15bccbb2313238d8e3ace33ba698c710.jpg
    Last edited by Turnthepage3: 08/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.146K 468.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3480860 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4278966 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.