SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Spenda Agri, page-374

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    100 we have more shares on issue, but we are talking about a technology company that will go CF+ this quarterly IMO, if not then very close.

We are only in our infinite stages.

AfterPay are dealing with Mum dads investors, that are no good at saving, need loans for things like shoes.

We are in a sector that’s knew, we are dealing with Buisness to businesses!

Our AI has a track record of picking the correct clients who pay back 100% of the time.

CF+ for a company with only CC on the books, then with obvious intent to onboard Capricorn and put together sone Agriculture deals, that will be cream on top.

Then remembering that these are really just blueprints now, that are set up and ready to deploy to the masses!

So Agriculture is obviously going to have massive sized transactions, then remember we are also going into mining eventually, then we were in talks with the Australian government 3 years ago!

We are not short of massive, multiple clients here!

We needed to shoe the blue print works, CC we’re amazing that they became our test model if you like, so the blueprints are now available and have obviously been successful with the full roll out here!

My only question is, how will they fund these massive clients like Capricorn and Agricultural, they clearly have some plan, or they wouldn’t be in final stages of negotiations according to the last announcement around Capricorn, or Agriculture as stated in the webinars.

So After-pay has never made one cent.

We could go CF+ from clients that look like Nemo and Dora, compared to Moby Dick!

So can we get to $150 and surpass After-Pay you bet ya!

IMO of course, as funding needs to come first.

Also remembering this is just the beginning with Capricorn, Agriculture, mining, governments, global expansion still to come.

Then also remembering that we will thrive in a bear or bull market, any sector and any country!

Then take into mind the business model that actually creates a web of customers from the one’s connected to any other company our clients deal with.

So it’s like a spiders web of not mum dad customers like After-Pay, who need millions and millions of people who can’t save any money, to loan money to and need to actively find these customers, when we will have companies of many billions in money flow, who our AI access the risk wether we want them or not, coming to us!

We just need to get sone many big fish to get the ball rolling and then the spider web of nodes and stokes will do the rest!

It’s such a beautiful harmonious atmosphere, that the business model has the potential to bring on customers of enormous sizes and all their surrounding customers autonomously almost!

So anyone who fails to see that at least the potential is there and the only thing we need is funding for all this to work!

So another reason I see our DW not being used up, is that the caliber of clients coming, would need a much bigger DW!

So that’s my take on why I believe we can be much more successful than after-pay or zip!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $355 44.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18292163 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2228723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.