SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Spenda Agri, page-6

1. 1,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    This is what I’m talking about when I say that Spenda needs more research done when you consider your holdings or when you consider buying.

Spenda has so much going on behind the scenes and it’s information like this, that pops up time and tone again, that doesn’t make it generally to places like this,

Which has been great news, as it’s allowed any believed in Adrian, the company and the ecosystem.

It’s a remarkable effort what they have been able to accomplish, yet the SP remains a steal.

With PayFac stamp now, you can now see the advantages and benefits that lay before us with international trade and why I have been saying I believe agricultural will dwarf and current customers in the mix, including Capricorn which will dwarf CC by long shot!

I’m tipping this thread will show a lot of people that research is paramount when investing in a technology that is white-labeled in many cases.

I believe PayFac was a critical component to bring a lot more bigger deals to the table and may see the connection to FreshSupplyCo and Hedera start to emerge here also!

This is just the tip of the ice-burg!

Thanks for sharing and shows the BMX bandits have no clue as we have all said before!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.14K 1.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3588297 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1313343 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 329314
Last updated 12.34pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.