SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

I’ve said before I don’t know who either of those two are. I...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I’ve said before I don’t know who either of those two are. I presume it must be the two I have on ignore who are saying I am one of them.

I am under the impression that the Wallet is available now for those who need to use it. Perhaps it’s going to be a wider release in 2024.

There is no doubt there have been some missed timelines. There are various reasons for this, and some unforeseen circumstances. I most certainly believe that all proposed timelines were made in good faith and were not mistruths or misleading statements.

I believe that the whole “market does not trust Spenda” thing is massively overplayed. I don’t think the market cares one iota about Spenda, I’d imagine most investors have no idea about the company. It follows that most will not be aware of the timelines set by the company, and whether they are kept or not. It is past or present shareholders (and some Market Herald employees) that are fully aware of the goings on of the company.

All that matters is runs on the board. When the company starts making good dollars and good profits it will come to the attention of the general market and liquidity and share price will increase. Institutional investors coming on board will also have this effect. I believe this may occur once the Capricorn buy in is announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4.057K 676.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3883458 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3846238 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.