SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Spenda in 2023, page-27

1. 7,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2252

everybody was buying 2 years ago on so called hype, now when reality is kicking in and everything is coming to fruition and more ...

people are still complaining...

STOP take a breath and just think about the situation building here....

I did this years ago with a stock, a wise man said to me you are letting your anger cloud your mind and thinking.... do you still believe in the company?? do you think they can bounce back?? is there potential? Is there catalysts that could trigger a BounceBack??

I thought about it, took the punt and got back the 7 mill shares I sold making a huge loss previously, only this time I paid the lowest for them and at a much different total cost......yes the stock bounced back because of their new project and results...I re cooped the losses and also made plenty of $$$$ on top.

I lost out on the options here because I got greedy but that is my fault...I was over $300k up on options at one stage but didnt take the money ...thats my bad ..but at that time I paid 2.9c per option...now I paid 0.003c so I believe I will do a lot better than before...especially what the management have achieved in the last 12 months.

The ASX is turning for specs. many intelligent and experienced investors are predicting a turnaround and massive bounce for specs...I believe we will bounce hard as well and for me I still believe Capricorn taking up 400m shares will be the first catalyst followed by increased revenues ...which I also believe will take a little more time but it is all happening in my opinion

Are there Catalysts that could trigger a bounceback in SPX?? well I believe the following indicates enough for me...

ALL THE BEST FOR 2024 to you all .....holders, investors, traders, faithers, cult level holders, trolls, sooks, wingers, everyone here that contributes one way or another...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5852/5852710-3b8f1d7357715df0d8e72c03edf556ac.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.444K 494.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3210000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2575448 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.