SPX 7.69% 1.2¢ spenda limited

Spenda's 2022, page-196

1. 5,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5288
    Hi @H&AT

No, I'm not looking for an entry here but I'm definitely interested in how it all pans out. I follow a lot of companies because I have the time and inclination to do so, and I share my views along the way (hopefully respectfully). All of it is training to help me identify other microcaps that might make it big one day. As I've said on these threads a lot, there's an invaluable amount that can be learned by a bit of time and effort following certain companies without ever wanting to buy into them. Current examples for me are SPX, Z1P (all BNPL's in fact), VR1, PRL and so on. The lessons you learn (and the red flags you spot) can be put to good use elsewhere. In the past I've benefitted a lot from other wise posters who were willing to share their thoughts on a stock - whether they held or not - and I try to do the same. I know most retail investors struggle to believe such a simple approach and want to see some darker motive at play, but it is what it is. I am conscious that there are real people behind these usernames and that it can be a very emotive situation when capital is lost, but when this forum is used wisely it can be a great benefit. I think back to my very first post on Cirralto in July last year (here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54657367/single) when I provided a few gentle warnings about what I thought was management (perhaps unintentionally) misleading its shareholders (over that "material revenue" debacle), when the SP was 5.9c and the market cap would have been north of $170M. There have been plenty of moments in the ensuing months/quarters for sensible shareholders to objectively look at the facts and decide if the bears really are just "downramping", or if perhaps there was some wisdom/experience in there too. Have a good weekend. Cheers
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 08/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.