spent $80.62 in coles and saved $58.62, page-54

1. 1,709 Posts.
    I totally agree oorain,
    Just look at the 2 or 3 for a "special" price....so much of it is junk food. And on top of it they want you to buy heaps of it.

Like I have said before, those bulk buy places like Costco some people see so much crap (food) at so called low prices they just get carried away and end up spending more than less. ( thats what they want you to do)

I have one of those temp rewards cards, have never gone on line to register it and they always honor it at woolies, it's now 3 months old and I always check the docket.

Then I go to Coles ( not far from woolies) to check their stock on special that I need.
    A while ago they had toothpaste 1/2 price (top brand) and when I checked the docket it was about 15 cents over....went to the desk and said it was the wrong price but not by much, lol, they gave it to me for free.

Again last week went to buy more toothpaste (no I don't eat it) and a good brand was at 1/2 price on the bottom shelf near the floor...all little boxes were empty, bent down as I could see something behind the empty boxes.
    Yes another full tray of t/paste so I got 2 for 1.

Then I go to aldi's once ever 3 weeks to buy my bulk stuff like laundry detergent...4kg for about $ 3.90...great stuff.

Never buy what you don't need even if it is on Special.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.