ALL 0.41% $49.07 aristocrat leisure limited

spent last night checking out the pokies, page-4

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    munch

cashman is not new - the critter took me for a fortune at Rich River Golf Club 12 months ago (lol)

Aside for that, all of your positive posts for ALL fail to mention one key point - that being ALL management have cautioned that their USA margins are under pressure.

For my part (and I have no interest in ALL) I would be concerned the CEO claims to have been mislead by USA management who said they would achieve targets. When in fact they had no chance.

Give me a break, if the CEO cannot read monthly reports and see things are not tracking well, and in turn ask the necessary questions then the CEO does not know the business. To say he relied too much on the local management (and in turn sack them) is a cop out.

ALL is where it is now because (a) management does have a huge credibility problem (b), by the companies own admission their margins are under pressure and finally (c), why risk you money punting on a company that purposely mislead investors by the way they released their profit warning last month.

For my part I will stick with companies that are a bit more transparent and investor friendly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$49.07
Change
0.200(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $31.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$48.84 $49.69 $48.63 $180.8M 3.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14558 $49.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$49.08 10887 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.