KOR 10.0% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

thank you ben2010the smoking gun..."the distribution is not...

1. 52 Posts.
    thank you ben2010

the smoking gun..."the distribution is not conditional on either of the two companies being admitted to the asx".......24 june 2010 and repeated the next day for MGH ann

I would suggest we contact the company first with this evidence and see if it helps before asic as I am not sure what would happen with asic... they couldn't force an ipo... I suppose they might insist on a delay of the ipo rather than the present situation of not happening at all. Of course there could be trouble for the company with the recent cr now under a cloud. You can bet those si's will want everything as promised in the presentation.

even if we did get a forced distribution would that help as they would be almost worthless? with no money they could go into liquidation immediately!

the loyalty options proposed by andy at first seemed interesting but the use of the word 'acquire' rather than receive leads me to think we would have to buy our own loyalty...lol

thanks again ben2010 I was getting abit tired trawling through the ann's as they did go back a long way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $4.426K 557.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204353 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 61892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.