AL3 0.00% 15.0¢ aml3d limited

SPF Hearing: The Submarine Industrial Base and its Ability to Support the AUKUS Framework

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi All,

I found this video titled SPF Hearing: The Submarine Industrial Base and its Ability to Support the AUKUS Framework and it's relevant to AML3D. I believe it's effectively a senate estimates for the US Navy (USN) and it is a public source in the public domain. The whole video is interesting and shows the extend that which the US is moving forward with AUKUS. The most important two points in my view are that AML3D is so far the only AUKUS Pillar 2 company being referenced and they're actively being integrated into the USN supply chain.

Below are some quotes taken directly from the youtube transcript I found relevant in chronological order:

Quote 1

” Australiancompany that's already part of our Consortium for doing additive manufacturing.So, we're already making those leaps forward getting these legislativeproposals across allow us to continue to strengthen and partner.”

Quote 2
    “Going back toadditive manufacturing… one of the Australian companies AML3D is a part of thatconsortium. They’re already trading and going about how they make technicaldata packages to improve how we actually do additive manufacturing applying thelessons learned they have.”

Quote 3
    ” Forging,castings fittings & valves we cannot meet the demand to support build andsustainment without going to additive manufacturing. We’ve estimated that wehave 6 materials that make up about 75% of our latent material for constructionand sustainment which we are going after. Already this year we put the firstpart additive manufacturing on a ballistic missile submarine to ensure they canmake their schedule. We have a second part, a critical valve that’s needed.That valve is going to be two years late, instead we reversed engineered it andthat valve will be on schedule in January. We have 10 academic partnerships andindustry partners. At least 100 parts to be additive manufactured; and to beable to put SUBSAFE parts by the end of 2025. We absolutely need additivemanufacture to meet schedule.”

Quote 4
    ”About 300million is going to additive manufacturing but also the non-destructive testingof the parts.”

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/live/bs4PYJJZ7r0?si=GVARFoxn6Pr3IH6zDYOR cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $205.1K 1.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 29368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.