XJO 0.16% 7,816.8 s&p/asx 200

From my Trial Sub:======================================Hi...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    From my Trial Sub:

======================================

Hi All

Overnight the SPI continued down finding support at 4450 zone. This now become the level to watch for the next 100+ points down, a close below here would suggest that.

Todays Levels:

Overnight Close was: 4481.
    Daily DSR Line is : 4511
    Intraday DSR Line is: 4499
    PP: 4522

Once we broke below the DSR Line of 4511 the market sold off, we are heading back to retest the breakout zone of 4511-4505. These become key resistance zone.

In Morning Play the level to keep an eye on is 4479.

Above 4479, next level is 4489, above that 4502-05 zone, and above that 4511, above that 4523
    On the down side below 4479, next level is 4464, below that 4453-4447 support zone.

Enjoy your day and have fun trading.

For more information please visit: www.quicktick.blogspot.com. This email may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.