XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

nah not a 10% correction with all this M&A and decent company...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    nah not a 10% correction with all this M&A and decent company and macro fundamentals

I reckon DOW will fall back to 13,000 - approx 500-600 points

We'll fall back to 6000-6130

itll be like feb if therell be a pullback

the MONSTER pullback may occur towards the end of the year, cause I reckon the markets will go even more crazy to the upside after this correction coming up

All the retail investors will join the party soon as they havent really showed up yet. Analysts on CNBC were commenting that the retail investor hasnt really participated in this current rally (mostly fundies/retirement monies)

PEs a little high here, but theres still room for them to move higher given that its such a strong bull

PEs certainly not at any ridiculous state atm ala 1999 or 1987, although again, they are a little too high compared to historical average.

When prospective PEs get to an avg of 20 or more it starts to get scary, but our blue-chips have little competition and high barriers to entry and good earnings and growth aspects.

Once the growth in EPS turns , itll get ugly

Someone told me that on a PE level, the all ords should be trading at 5600 (taking the historical avg of 17)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.