BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Much appreciated with the stats you provide Bomber. I too been...

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Much appreciated with the stats you provide Bomber. I too been very negative on the market but I can't help feeling that the market is in bottoming out and there is a very good chance of a big jump. I like Frankie is more of a day trader then long term holder. I could be wrong and had been wrong many times in the past which cost me a lot of hard earn money and I rather be conservative on the side line watching this bottom process playing out and perhaps catch that big rise.

I agree, we all have different ways of interpreting the market direction and I do believe in historical charting and data. Most times I don't attempt to explain my reasons for my prediction just in case other posters don't agree and decide to jump on it.

I too enjoy and much appreciated with a handful of SPI posters and we're all humans and do react sensitively toward harsh remarks. Well all I can say is if you regular SPI posters (and you know who you are) have been trading based on what you have been posting then you should be making money, therefore I suggest you focus on what you're good at and ignore the criticism.

Good luck and you're never too old to learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.